Sunday, July 9, 2017

LinkedIn as a PLN

Confession:  I used to think of LinkedIn was just an online resume.  

I created an account in 2008 and I am pretty good about updating my information.  I connect with family, friends, and former colleagues.  That's about it.  I never really understood the breadth of what LinkedIn has to offer.  

This week I spent a lot of time taking a closer look at LinkedIn as a PLN and I'm really glad that I did!  I connected with students in our program, graduates of our program, and professionals in the field.  Now, my network is full of great posts and articles, many that are very relevant to what we are working on in this class.

I'm planning to continue working on my LinkedIn network, as it will likely be very beneficial once I graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment