Saturday, July 29, 2017

Our Presentation at #SMSociety

Vanessa and I are presenting our paper this afternoon.  So exciting!

Our paper is titled "Context Collapse and Student Social Media Networks: Where Life and High School Collide."  In addition to Vanessa and I, there are four other authors who are not present at the conference.  This is an ongoing project, so stay tuned for more presentations/publications in the future!

If you are interested in checking out our paper, you can find it here:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren,

    How did the presentation go?

    By the way, thanks for sharing the article! I'm reading it now. I wrote about it in one of the discussions but this paper seems to be offering a whole perspective I had not thought about.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh!
    Thanks for reading our paper! Our presentation went really well. It was well-attended and we spoke with a lot of people who are interested in our work. This is an ongoing project (we just finished round 2 of data collection in May), so we are still in the beginning stages of the research. Please let me or Vanessa know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete